We provide telecommunications asset management services to telecommunications carriers to help maintain and extend the life of legacy networks at lower costs. Our successful management of equipment lifecycles should enable our customers, primarily wireless and wireline carriers throughout the world, to drive real capital expense and operating expense savings in the maintenance of their existing network assets in order to focus more resources on the introduction of new services and technologies. Sonic Components supports their legacy networks through the sourcing, servicing, and liquidation of equipment on a more cost-effective basis thereby optimizing return on assets.
The combination of well-developed quality process and an industry leading test capability positions Sonic Components a reliable business partner.
- Certifications set Sonic Components apart from others
- Participation in the development of the standard
What sets Sonic Components?
- Sonic Components 3-year end-user warranty on refurbished products
- Most comprehensive warranty on refurbished products
- Longer than Most OEM warranties on new equipment
- Cost effective long-term warranty as a result of the rigorous testing